In 2015, the top priority of my administration, is that Mexican families do well. So this year we are starting with 7 Actions for Home Economics:
- For the Energy Reform, to start 2015, fell electricity rates across the country, both for households and businesses.
- Thanks to the Tax Reform, for the first time in five years, and will be NO monthly increases in the prices of petrol, diesel and LPG.
- Thanks to the Telecommunications Reform for the first time, every national call is a local call.
- In 2015, more than 10 million poor families receive a digital television, free.
- Thanks to the Financial Reform, Mexican youth, 18 to 30 years, who want to start a business or grow the one you already have, will receive support.
- This month will launch a package of Fiscal Measures and Financing, to promote housing development, which will also help the development of the economy as a whole.
- From the first day of this year, the agricultural activities of Chiapas, Guerrero and Oaxaca already have a preferential tax treatment.
These 7 shares represent good news for the family economy and are the beginning of a better year for Mexico. As President, I will continue working with determination, firmness and clarity in the course; putting all the reforms in action.