St. Patrick’s Day Memorial Golf Tournament on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
The entry fee is 500 Pesos. Nonmembers will also be responsible for a green fee payment of $45 USD.
All net proceeds will go directly to San Jose Cobijo.
Your entry fee includes: Breakfast (compliments of Re/Max First Choice Realty) and a Mexican Buffet for lunch.
The format is a “Shamble” playing a minimum of 2 drives each and scoring the 2 low nets per hole.
All four players tee off and then play their own ball into the hole from the selected tee shot, except on the par 3’s where everyone plays their own ball.
Men will play from the White Tees and Women from the Red Tees except if 4 men choose to play together then they all play from the GOLD tees!
Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and for KP’s. There will also be lots of door prizes.
Sign-up as an individual, couple or foursome we will make up the team foursomes.
This is a handicap tournament. If you do not have a handicap “don’t worry” just talk to the registration people and a fair handicap will be established for you.
Registration and breakfast at 8:00am and a Shot Gun start at 9:00am.
Thanks to Lenny of the San Carlos Golf Club, Carnes Santa Rosa Market, Re/Max First Choice Realty and Coldwell Banker Encantado Realty for their support of this event.
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: