The annual Rescate Grand Bazaar will be held on Saturday, February 11, 2023, from 9:00am to 3:00pm in the Town Square by the Catholic Church (the Rescate Marketplace is cancelled today).
It will feature numerous vendors selling good such as beautiful jewelry, arts, gifts and local crafts. You can also buy delicious baked goods, hamburgers (sold by Rotary), and Tortuga’s Bloody Mary’s and other drinks.
Come enjoy a stroll, browse the Market Place, listen to live music and have a bite to eat and a drink. There will also be live music, a silent auction and raffle (with ticket drawing at 1:30pm). All proceeds benefit Rescate Emergency Medical Services.
Spaces are still available for rent for you to showcase and sell your wares. Please contact Connie 303-669-8387 to reserve your space and for more information.
Donations of baked goods as well as items for the silent auction and raffle are appreciated.
Is it time to Renew (or begin) your Rescate Membership? You can do so at the Rescate Grand Bazaar.
Remember — “It’s YOUR Life — Join Rescate”
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: