It will feature more than 40 vendors selling good such as beautiful jewelry and local crafts. You can also buy delicious baked goods, hamburgers (sold by Rotary), and Tortuga’s Bloody Mary’s and drinks.
Come enjoy a stroll, browse the Market Place, and have a bite to eat and a drink. All proceeds benefit Rescate Emergency Medical Services.
Spaces are still available for rent for you to showcase and sell your wares. Please contact Fannie Mackie at 622-147-1112 or Debbie Storm 622-147-1291 to reserve your space.
Donations of baked goods as well as items for the silent auction and raffle are appreciated. Please contact Fannie Mackie (622)125-1112.
Is it time to Renew (or begin) your Rescate Membership? You can do so at the Rescate Grand Bazaar.
Remember — “It’s YOUR Life — Join Rescate”
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: