All golfers are invited to join the Memorial Golf Tournament on Sunday, March 20.
The entry fee is 500 Pesos. Nonmembers will also be responsible for a green fee payment of 500 pesos.
All net proceeds will go directly to San Jose Cobijo.
The format is a “Shamble” playing a minimum of 2 drives for each player.
All four players tee off and the best drive is then selected. From that point each player plays their own ball into the hole. On the par 3’s everyone plays their own ball. Two low nets will be selected for scoring the hole.
Men will play from the White Tees and Women from the Red Tees.
Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and for KP’s.
To sign up as a group or if you’re not a member and want to play – email info to: John at email@example.com.
Registration is at 9:30am with a Shot Gun start at 10:00am.
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: