2021 Valentine’s Day Events, Sunday, February 14
Valentine’s at Embarcadero
Looking for a romantic San Carlos getaway? Marinaterra Hotel & Spa is offering 20% off your room on February 14.
Also celebrate Valentine’s Day with the breakfast – brunch buffet, and gala dinner.
In the morning, a special Brunch Buffet will be served from 7:00am to 1:00pm. The cost is 210 pesos per person (children under 12 years old pay half price).
Marinaterra will be serving a romantic dinner for 395 pesos per person.
To reserve your table, call 622-225-2020 ext. 4.
Colibri Restaurant & Bar
There are several Special Menu combo options to choose from.
Click on the flyer on the left for details.
All our regular menu items are also available.
Call 622-115-3466 for your reservations today.
Delfines Bar and Grill
Delfines Bar and Grill is ready to serve you a special 5-course Valentine’s Day dinner.
Appetizer: Bruschetta, and your choice of French onion soup or Cream (roasted green pepper cream with croutons)
Entrée is your choice of:
Dessert: Strawberry cake with mascarpone cheese with white chocolate topping.
You’ll also receive a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine (house brands).
Make your reservation today by calling 622-226-0499.
* Two glasses of red wine and one dessert, 250 pesos
* A bottle of white wine and a dozen oysters, 600 pesos
Enjoy the best views in town at the marina with your special someone this Sunday, February 14.
Tequila’s Restaurant and Bar
On this special day, enjoy:
* Garlic or Breaded Fish, sides, and a soft drink, OR
The cost is 199 pesos.
Please RSVP by calling 622-226-0545.
El Mar Restaurant
To set the romantic mood, there will be live piano music.
For reservations, call 226-1008.
Sunset Bar & Grill gourmet Valentine’s dinner
The 3-course menu is:
The cost is 395 pesos.
RSVP by calling 622-109-0003.
HammerHead’s Dockside Bar & Grille
For 350 pesos per person, choose between:
You’ll also receive an appetizer of mushrooms served in a balsamic reduction.
Dessert is also included.
To make a reservation, please call 622-226-0152.
Tortuga’s Restaurant & Bar
Feast on filet mignon flambé with sides and Lava Cake with ice cream for dessert.
For reservations, call 622-226-2051.
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: