The breakfast costs only 150 pesos. From 7:30am – 11:30am, enjoy pancakes with your favorite toppings, sausage, biscuit & gravy, hash-browns, scrambled eggs, juice and coffee.
The Club Deportivo Ceramic’s Club creates lovely and unique decorative pieces that will be on display for their annual Ceramic Sale, which is a fundraiser for community charities.
From 8:00am to 12:00pm, browse the beautiful ceramics display and sale. Come see the latest that our talented members have been working on and buy pieces for your home and yard.
There will be a bake sale, door prizes, raffle items and a 50/50 Raffle.
The Club Deportivo Ceramic’s Club: Ceramics is open every Thursday and Saturday mornings from 9:00am to 1:00pm at the Club Deportivo building which is just past the golf course clubhouse on the left. We welcome all returning members and newcomers alike. Newcomers may visit 3 times before deciding to join the Club. Experienced helpers will guide you in the creation of your Ceramic pieces. We have all the tools, brushes, paints & greenware to sell you at great prices.
Cost of membership to Club Deportivo is $15 US or 200 pesos for one person for a season or $100 US for a Lifetime membership for a family. The membership enables you to attend any of the Club Deportivo activities. Club Deportivo is a not-for-profit organization administered by club volunteers. All income received benefits our community’s charitable organizations.
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: