There will be live music all afternoon and evening on Saturday, March 7.
This event is open to the public and is free. This is a party for the community to thank everyone for helping the Sons of Freedom help the less fortunate in our area.
Come by to see the bikes, enjoy beverages and food and listed to live music.
Friday, March 6:
8pm: Ice Breaker at Hair of the Dog
Saturday, March 7:
4pm – 1am: Live Music at the Country Club with Country Boys, The Dudes and Assterisko
Sunday, March 8:
9am: Pozole and Bloody Mary’s
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: