Where to celebrate 2020 St. Patrick’s Day in San Carlos, Sonora Mexico:
La Palapa Griega is Going Green
Feast on corn beef served with cabbage and potatoes for 240 pesos.
La Palapa Griega will start serving the special St. Patrick’s Day meal at 2:00pm.
Come taste the best Irish meal outside of Ireland.
El Mar Restaurant
El Mar will be serving corned beef and cabbage for 185 pesos starting at 11:30am until it runs out. Wash it down with 2 x 1 Indio beer.
St Patrick’s Day at Marvida Taproom & Kitchen
A good friend is like a four-leaf clover — hard to find and lucky to have.
So bring a few friends along and come and enjoy some great company, drinks at food at Marvida’s!
We’re open from noon to 10:00pm today.
Club Deportivo: St Patrick’s Day Dinner
On Tuesday, March 17, Club Deportivo will celebrate St Patrick’s Day with our famous corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, garlic bread, super salad bar, dessert, and coffee. The bar will be open for whatever you like.
Doors open at 4:30pm and dinner will be served at 5:30pm.
The cost is 300 pesos per person.
Get your ticket early – they sell out fast. Purchase your tickets from Seaside, ReMax, Coldwell Banker, and from Millie at Tecali, Diana at Loma Del Mar, Jim, Marilyn or Sharon at Club DePortivo or in front of CiBanco Monday through Fiday from 9:00am to noon.
Keep Exploring … San Carlos Mexico:
- Read the San Carlos Newsletter
- Check San Carlos Weather
- Events in San Carlos & Guaymas
- San Carlos and Guaymas have hundreds of excellent restaurants. Check out the maps of San Carlos Mexico showing where to eat and where to stay .
- Beaches San Carlos
- Nacapule Canyon
- San Carlos Fishing Reports
- Ready to live in San Carlos? Contact a San Carlos realtor.
- And, if you’re driving down, remember to purchase Mexico Car Insurance. For a free online quote, check out Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance.
Where to Stay. Check out the options on Booking.com: